- Toolworld is committed to acting as a socially responsible company in our global community. This means that we will fully comply with the laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which we operate. It also means that we will go further by continually evaluating our business practices using the principle of sustainability.
- At the heart of sustainability lies the desire to maintain a balance between the economic, environmental and social needs of our world today without compromising the opportunities of future generations. We want Toolworld to always be associated with a respect for human rights, safe work conditions, and environmentally sound business practices, for our own organization and those with whom we partner.
- Toolworld strives to understand and respect the cultural values and laws wherever we operate. Toolworld actively supports disadvantaged communities. This commitment is visible in our contributions of financial, equipment and volunteer support.
- Toolworld strives to value and respect the individual differences of our employees, customers and business partners and is committed to achieving diversity in our global work force. We believe that a diverse work force provides employees with a better place to work and our company with a competitive business advantage. The company actively seeks out and implements programs designed to foster mutual respect and achievement of personal success, striving for each individual to reach their full potential.
- Toolworld endorses the principle that the quality of products and services, consistency of production and workers morale are enhanced by a safe and healthy work environment.
- Toolworld is committed to upholding the human rights of workers and to treating them with dignity and respect as understood by the international community. The company’s commitment includes adhering to and recognizing the critical importance of standards regarding freely chosen employment, child labour, discrimination, harsh or inhumane treatment, minimum wages, working hours, and freedom of association.